Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Support Application - Mokey

on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:57 am
Discord tag mokey#5160
Discord ID 363432651346018321
Country and timezone: United States, Eastern time zone (ET)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I am in school from 9 AM - 4 PM on week days. On weekends I'm on almost for the whole day.

Can you speak any other languages?: I can speak english and fluent spanish. I am going to learn french soon.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing since Early July. I have left the server a few times on accident though.

What is your motivation for applying?: I've been seeing new players not really knowing what to and I have been here for a while so I'm trying to help out the new players and people who need questions.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have been a admin on a server with 70+ players moderating chat and keep it peaceful.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): I am active on the server and if necessary I am willing to be active on the forums.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I was bot warned for receiving a "freebie" but it later got removed by the mod who gave it to me. (  KSI thanks Wink  )
View user profile

Re: Support Application - Mokey

on Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:10 am
No.
View user profile

Re: Support Application - Mokey

on Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:00 pm
:FeelsBaguetteMan:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum