Rep : 0
View user profile

Support Application - Lucian3434

on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:57 pm
Discord tag: Lucian3434#4135

Discord ID: 409843274724016128

Country and timezone: United States, Central Time Zone

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:
I would be able to help out from 8am to about 9:45 every other day, about 5pm to about 9pm every day, and very possibly other times during school.

Can you speak any other languages?:
I am currently learning German, but if the need arises I will use Google Translate to help in situations I would otherwise be incapable of rendering assistance towards.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?:
I'm not entirely sure of the start date, but I think it was around February 2018 to April 2018.

What is your motivation for applying?:
The Boxbot community seems really cool to me, and I'd like to help see it grow. I want to be a part of it and help those who need help with the bot. As a result of this, I will do almost anything I can to help improve it.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:
I have had previous experience as staff on small community discord servers, with membership only reaching about 60 users at most.

Where will you be active? (forums/server):
Server

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
In cases where a user would be warned or otherwise penalized, I that in some circumstances I would be able to provide an alternate course of action. In addition, I was originally planning to submit this at a later date however it was suggested that I put an appplication up by a current staff member.
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: Support Application - Lucian3434

on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:52 am
nice application espically you learning german. you could get translator
Common
Common
Rep : 4
View user profile

Re: Support Application - Lucian3434

on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:40 am
Very impressed with this application, it’s well written. Nice job we will keep you in mind
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum