Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Second Application

on Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:10 pm
Discord Tag:
Discord ID: CheysWeebyBoyFriend#3172
Country and timezone: New York Timezone, U.S.A Eastern Coast.
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I'm always on, if you tag me I'm guarenteed to respond, I try and keep a normal sleep schedule so I'm not available from 10Pm-6am. If I'm In class and see the ping I can try to respond.
Can you speak any other languages?: English, German.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Since April 14th, 2018.
What is your motivation for applying?: My Long term usage and knowledge of the bot, I figured I can help people who need advice and use my activity to keep watch over the server when its needed, I have some slight knowledge of coding as well so yea that also.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Same as Last Time, I watch over a server with 865 Members as an Admin. (Its also not dead.)
Where will you be active? (forums/server): A mixture of both, so it should be a nice blend.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? My One Warn Was Me Trying To Get My Friend Hurri Back On His Feet After Dying And Losing Everything, If It Affects The Application I Understand.
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: Second Application

on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:20 pm
what you put in your id is your tag so ya know put your discord id and put stuff in the right place
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum