Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Support Application

on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:33 pm
Discord tag: Modlizard#5148

Discord ID: 263987081393602560

Country and timezone: England, GMT

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: 07:00 - 08:00 then after 16:00 on weekdays and most of the time on weekends.

Can you speak any other languages?: I'm fluent in Polish and English which could be seen on various occasions when I corrected various people in the boxbot chat. Wink

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Around 7 months of which one was before I joined the main Boxbot server.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is the chance to try something new, the staff team on boxbot does more than just moderation such as helping with claiming; as well as this, the staff on this team generally seem older and/or more mature which would give me a new environment to learn how to work in. Besides this, it generally seems like fun to be a staff member as from what I've seen all the staff just seem like one large group of friends meaning that I can do the job required but feel comfortable and relaxed at the same time. Besides this, I feel like I could fit the role well and never say no to an opportunity of gaining new experience. Finally, due to the fact I can be mature when it is needed but generally quite relaxed and like to have a joke I think I'd fit right into the team.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have fulfilled many different staff roles on various servers before, ranging from simple moderation to full administration of discord servers. I am also experienced with using bots such as Tatsumaki, Dyno and many others that don't feature in the main server.

Where will you be active?: I will probably mainly be active within the discord server however I'm prepared to be active on the forums too if it is needed.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I would like to thank everyone that took their time to read this and wish them a good day/night. Very Happy
Common
Common
Rep : 4
View user profile

Re: Support Application

on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:42 am
Very nicely done, we will keep you in mind.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum