Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[Accepted]Application Form

on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:34 am
Discord tag: r0wdy#3058
Discord ID: 285832442592624641
Country and timezone: USA, Eastern Time Zone
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I am able to be active 85% of the time during my classes and like 90% of the time at home, I could promise at least 5 hours of time each day of online tome where I’m idle and able to reply/help

Can you speak any other languages?: Some French (taking French 3 honors rn) + Tamil

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: more./less a year, played on and off for a while, now I'm a patron+donator and I've become more immersed.

What is your motivation for applying?: to use my online activity to good use and not just stare at the buying channel. I can help more people and help the community as a whole.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: For this server, no. However, I have been a moderator/owner/staff member in many big servers, such as the D2R eSports server with about 12,000 people in it. I have owned multiple clans around the 100-200 mark and am highly experienced with using bots and moderation as I own my own Bot and have been head stafff for big servers

Where will you be active? (forums/server): mainly server, but if I make staff can make checking the forums a habit very easily.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I am a loyal and a member that you will see a lot. I am very active and familiar with the bot for a very long time. I can promise a minimum of 5 hours each school day just on the server and much more on the weekends. I spent a lot of time on this and I have gone through the requirements etc many times so I hope this fits!

Last edited by r0wdy on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Rep : 0
View user profile

Quick PS

on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:52 am
I will admit. I was not always the best behaved BoxBotter at the time, and I was warned once for making an unfair trade with another new member (I was new at the time as well) and I apologize for that time I was more immature and never read the rules. I hope this is something that can be put in the past because I aspire to become a major asset for the BoxBot server as a whole.

Last edited by r0wdy on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rewrote this as I want to be more accurate)
Common
Common
Rep : 4
View user profile

Re: [Accepted]Application Form

on Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:26 pm
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
Thank you for the honesty we will review your application and be in touch if we are looking for more staff or once a decision has been made.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum