Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Application

on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:30 am
Discord tag JustrelaxingGamingYT#9136
Discord ID 422461636293689364
Country and timezone: United States and I am in Central Time
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: i have discord on mobile so i can log in when needed, also i am on my pc until 2-3 a.m every night.
Can you speak any other languages?: French and Spanish, some German and very fluent in Zulu
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: For a couple weeks at this point.
What is your motivation for applying?: Seeing all the support help everyone, and watching other people help new people that join BoxBot. I am support on multiple different servers so i feel i would be a very good candidate for this role.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes like I said above, I help manage and support other servers as well, I'm super good at multi-tasking and working on multiple things at once.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Would mainly like to be active on the discord server, but if ever needed i could log onto the forums at anytime.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?

When i first started box bot, my friend got boxes and i convinced him to send me them for free. For this action i received a warning. I have read over the rules, studied the commands and have never made a mistake in trading or unfair advantage of the game. Another reason I want to join the staff is because i like how professional everybody is here. If something goes wrong someone nice is always able to help.

Last edited by JustrelaxinggamingYT on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : When i came back today, i realized how unorganized everything was, I hope my revisions help you read my application better!)
Common
Common
Rep : 4
View user profile

Re: Application

on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks for the application and for posting we will review it and be in touch when we have an update for you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum