Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Application Form

on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:30 am
I am an active BoxBot user and have just turned 17. I am willing to accept the responsibilities that being support have, so that is why I am sending this form in. I work with the Australian Air League and am bound for a promotion to Corporal, so I have that going for me. I am happy to give back to this fantastic community and will do everything in my power to make sure that BoxBot is a safe environment for friendly rivalries and trading of items and currency. My Discord name and tag is Josh_Creepa#1607, country is Australia, and my timezone is AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time). I can help out at any time with BoxBot since I am on holidays right now. I don’t know my Discord ID, since I don’t know where to find that information, but hopefully someone can help me out with that. I can speak Assyrian, English, German, Russian, Italian and French. I have been playing BoxBot for a very very long time, so long in fact that I don’t know how long I have been playing it. My motivation for applying is that I want to help out with this community and give back to what is already one of, if not the best bots in Discord. I have no prior experience as a community staff member, but I am a fast learner and am willing to try new things. I will be active on the BoxBot official server.

Last edited by Josh_Creepa on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:36 am; edited 2 times in total
View user profile

Re: Application Form

on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:32 am
nice app but you cant apply for moderator. only support so edit that
View user profile

on Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:01 am
How do I do that?
Common
Common
Rep : 4
View user profile

on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 am
Also if you go to the first message in the applications thread from Logan there is a template to follow Smile

Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001):
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384):
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:
Can you speak any other languages?:
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:
What is your motivation for applying?:
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:
Where will you be active? (forums/server):
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
View user profile

on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:43 pm
edit that template ^ into your message and just put the information in theeeeere
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum