- Posts : 43
Points : 66
Rep : 19
Join date : 2018-07-09
on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:12 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
By submitting a staff application, you acknowledge that...
While you are waiting for a repsonse:
- You should not ask a staff member to review your application.
If you are accepted:
- You should be professional and mature when dealing with situations.
- Breaking the rules could lead to you being removed from the staff team.
- You will need to learn the staff commands (found in the Discord server).
If you are declined:
- You should wait at least two weeks before applying again, or risk your application being immediately denied.
- You must have played BoxBot for at least one week.
- You must be at least fifteen years of age.
- You should not have received any BoxBot punishments.
- Your application must be original and not plagiarised.
- You must be active on the Discord server and/or the forums.
- Please expand on your answers wherever possible. We'd like as much information about you as possible! :)
- You do not need to follow the template exactly; just make sure that all information in the template is included in your application.
- Applications will be judged not only on the quality of the answers provided, but also the presentation of the application.
- Please allow up to two weeks for a judgement of your application. We want as many staff as possible to give their perspective on a candidate before we accept or deny them.
- These applications are to apply for the support role on the Discord server and forums. After becoming support, you can work your way up to moderator depending on your performance as support.
- Once you have received feedback about your application, you should update your application within the next week or you will be denied.
TemplateDiscord tag (e.g. logan#0001):
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384):
Country and timezone:
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:
Can you speak any other languages?:
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:
What is your motivation for applying?:
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:
Where will you be active? (forums/server):
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum