Go down
Rep : 1
View user profile

Catriix´s support application

on Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:07 am
Discord tag : Catriix#3983
Discord ID : 267593641315401728
Country and timezone: France GTM+2
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: We work with laptops at school, so that means all day long (a few exceptions tho) and in the evening.
Can you speak any other languages?: I speak english, french and czech (the last two are my native languages).
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: For 6 or 7 months I believe, we started playing it with friends during boring class periods last year.
What is your motivation for applying?: Well I like to help people in trouble, and I think I know enough about the features of BoxBot to be able to help people that seek help. I also want to help more than just translating this bot, I feel like I can help through my knowledge of other languages.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have been support, then admin on several big ArmA 3 servers, one of them is the still opened : ArmA4Life (that I left because of a bad general mood in the staff). I´m currenty a 3D and UE4 devlopper on a french video game project (Life Up) and moderator on several gaming Discord servers. I also manage a milsim ArmA 3 team on the weekends Smile
Where will you be active? (forums/server): I can be active on both the forum and the BoxBot official server in the periods I gave before.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?

I just want to thank you for this awersome bot, it´s an interesting and dynamic game and community that I want to invest in. I really love the events and would be in to help you with them if needed.

Hope you enjoyed reading my application !
Catriix
Common
Common
Rep : 4
View user profile

Re: Catriix´s support application

on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:16 pm
Thanks for the application catriix, it’s very well done I’ll refer it over to the other admins for review.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum