- Posts : 43
Points : 66
Rep : 19
Join date : 2018-07-09
on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:26 am
- Commands in DMs.
- Explosive weapons.
- Equipping, unequipping, and acquiring skins.
- Cooldown notifications.
Note that these features are temporarily missing and will return soon!
- botwarn, botban, botunban, botunwarn staff commands implemented. These allow a staff member to give/remove non-trade punishments for a user.
For example, if the user is abusing exploits.
- Trading is back!
The fixtrade staff command has also returned (although it hopefully should not be needed).
Staff commands re-implemented: warn, ban, unban, removewarning
- Voting rewards have returned!
Unfortunately, it's difficult to test this feature without being on the main bot token - so expect some issues.
You can vote for us on discordbots.org every 12 hours to receive a rare_box. Voting on weekends now rewards an ultra_rare_box!
You will now receive a DM from BoxBot when your vote is processed and your reward is sent.
The manualclaim staff command has been re-implemented alongside this in case of aforementioned issues.
- players command re-implemented!
- Bot presence. The bot now shows "watching X players" (amount of users in the database).
- Staff commands re-implemented: respawn, check.
- Added the current version number to the footer of the ping embed.
- Added link to our Patreon page in the DM that is sent to new users.
- 2 second cooldown between commands reduced to 1 second.
- Fixed bug where opening a box with the use command and unboxing an item that had a skin equipped would send two images (one without the skin, and one with the skin).
- Fixed bug where attacking or using a magnet in a server without enough people would throw an error (and stay stuck on "finding victim").
- Fixed bug where a dead player typing any message would trigger the "you are currently dead" message (it should only respond to commands).
- Fixed bug where the resetuser admin command would not allow any database updates for that user until 60 seconds had passed.
- Fixed bug where if an item had no sell value, it would not use its buy value and would be valued at $0.00.
- Fixed typo in sell command ("you must enter the name of the item that you wish to buy").
- Added missing newlines to the "not enough people to attack" message.
- Fixed bug where if people have never had a death shield active before, it doesn't include them in the attack / magnet search.
- Fixed trivia command showing HTML entities.
- Added another 'reserved / ...' message when looting someone to fix the bug where if too many items are listed, the bot throws an error and the killed player is stuck in the death phase.
- Fixed exploit that allowed players to attack several times while the bot was "finding victims".
- Fixed formatting issues when displaying a user's name#tag.
- Using a magnet will no longer deactivate a death shield if there is nobody to attack.
- Admin command setcd can no longer be used by mods.
- Fixed issues with rounding currency - where it may look like you have an extra $0.01 but you are unable to use it.
This will not take affect until your money is next changed (sell something, buy something, or use coinflip if it really bothers you)
- Rewrote a portion of the attack / magnet commands to fix the following bugs (and likely more):
able to target yourself, able to target people below the required money/value, able to target people who are opted out
- Fixed bug in sell and buy commands where if entering just "x" without a number afterwards, it would try to sell/buy "NaN" of that item.
- When looting someone, if all three items are the same it will automatically pick one and move onto the next three. This will prevent incredibly long loot times for people who have way too many items.
- Added discordbots.org link in intro DM.
- If there are less than 10 people in the server who can be attacked, it will pick a random person to attack instead of allowing you to choose.
- Fixed bug where if there weren't enough people in a server eligible to attack, people would be unable to do commands. "you must wait until you find a victim before you use another command!"
- check admin command would always show '???' as the staff member who gave the punishment.
- The players command has been removed to prevent lag.
- Fixed bug with trading that allowed people to set their money offering to a negative number.
- cf added as an alias for coinflip.
- Fixed bug that allowed a user to sell all of an item, and then sell it again repeatedly - gaining money without losing any items.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum