Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Applying for support

on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:52 pm
Discord tag (e.g. @Table#1690 ):
Discord ID (e.g. 244161572434477056):
Country and timezone: Massachusetts (EDT)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:I use my iPad and phone so I Am on all the time And whenever I am needed
Can you speak any other languages?: I only know English but am learning French in the coming months
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing Boxbot for around 1 and a half months
What is your motivation for applying?: my motivation is so that I can help anyone who is haveing problems and fix it as soon as possible so that they can have fun like everyone else and Vex has been encouraging me to be staff about a month ago and I hope to be as good as him in the field of helping others because he has helped me and now it maybe be my job to do the same and pass it on
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:I am staff to over 3 servers now with around 30-40 people In them atm
Where will you be active? (forums/server):Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? Is that I hope to help pay back the community and start to sponsor more giveaways when I have the money
Common
Common
Rep : 4
View user profile

Re: Applying for support

on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:25 pm
Thanks for your application we will be in touch
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum