Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Kumcho's Support/Staff Application

on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:53 pm
Discord tag: Kumcho Vulcho#0633
Discord ID: 260968468449329162

Country and timezone: United States, Pacific Standard Time
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Between 7 AM PST and 8 PM PST on weekdays and on weekends from 6 AM PST to around 9 PM PST.

Can you speak any other languages?: I can speak a fair bit of russian and I am learning french.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Around the beginning of may, I do not have a specific time that I started playing.

What is your motivation for applying?: Many of my friends and some of the staff think I would be a great staff member and they want me to apply, plus I want to help make the boxbot community better and stay through the current rewrite.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have owned many discord servers and video-game servers plus have been staff on many of them, I have a lot of experience working with people also.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Between 7 AM and 8 PM every day. Same times with Forums and the discord server.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I am not the best at spelling or pretty much english at all (I am from Russian descent and I learned russian and english at the same time) and I do make a fair few mistakes, but I try my best with doing my absolute best. I am also going into college the day after this is posted so I may also have some difficulties with being active on boxbot and working on projects. Edit: I forgot to mention I have a bit of experience with Python and JavaScript though I am still learning.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum