Go down
Codie
Rep : 0

BoxBot bug hunter application Empty BoxBot bug hunter application

on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:32 am
Discord tag (Codie#1703):
Discord ID (645407648291749918):
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: For long by now. I have been having fun too!
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No.
Why do you want to be a bug hunter?: So that I find some bugs in the bot since my bug finding ability is very very good! Also, I needed to do something since I don't have that much to do in my day...
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: Yes, I have tested: YORG.io 3 and the new Microsoft edge and reported a couple of bugs.
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your gameplay?: Yes.
Are you able to actively use the early access bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: Yes. I know that.
Anything else you'd like to add: I would like to add that I really like the bot! I love you
Spirit
Rep : 0

BoxBot bug hunter application Empty Application of being a bug hunter

on Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:33 am
Hello sir I am OPE_Spirit #5302, I have been using box bot for quite a good amout of time and I have used a lot of other bots too I am very much online in discord too, I would like to join your bug hunter group in order to find bugs ofcourse ill try my best to help you improve your boy

Thank you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum