Go down
deserbex3
Rep : 0

random blob's event staff application Empty random blob's event staff application

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:58 pm
[Event Team Application]

{Applicant Info}
Discord Username (Username#1234):random blob#3725

Discord User ID:430376476408545290

Current Age:15

Timezone: UTC +2

{Basic Questions}
What/Who brought you here? - I came to botbox as I wanted due to the following reasons:
I stopped playing roblox as it was becoming very much bad.
I came randomally to botbox as I wanted to fun economy servers until I found this server.
At first, I was scared. However, I later was getting into that game, and as now I boosted this server and donated to the game [Yes, I'm an Epic Patron currently].

What made you interested in events? - Events are a thing where you can earn prizes. Events, such contests,giveaways etc, are generous things to do. In Roblox, you have could do quests to earn prizes. However, Roblox Events ended since may 2019. As I very love to do giveaways, I think I could try to do more giveaways/contests as I can.

Which events have you been played in the past? - I was playing a first time event in the Roblox Thanksgiving Event in november 2017. Also, I played UB's server christmas event in december 2019.

Do you have past experience in staffing? - While I was a staff in Roblox, I was working pretty much but every job I working on it has needing me to use grammar, making me hard to work. Yes, is weird to work in Roblox, tell me more about that... Shocked

What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team? - I very pretty much love to do giveaways,contests etc. I really love to donate perks such nitro, botbox stuff, etc. When The event bot may gets fixed, I will try the best to do more contests/giveaways that have nice prizes [nitro,credits, event winner role, etc.] so people can enjoy the events I will make.

Have you been punished in the past (on the main server and event server) for breaking any rules? - Nope, I didn't got punished by botban,serverban, or tradeban currently.

Just as extra note, I think I'm gonna be declined again, but I will just try and try again as well. Anyways, thanks for reading Very Happy
deserbex3

random blob's event staff application Empty Re: random blob's event staff application

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:36 pm
[Edited for better answers]
Mermy

random blob's event staff application Empty Re: random blob's event staff application

on Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:53 pm
Hello, Blob

Thanks for showing interest in joining the event team. The question: "Which events have you been played in the past?", was pertaining to BoxBot events.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum