Devin's Event Team Application  Empty Devin's Event Team Application

on Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:36 am
{Applicant Info}
Discord Username: Devin#6748

Discord User ID: 368211631714336780

Current Age: 20

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

{Basic Questions}
What/Who brought you here?- What brought me here was my curiosity of the Event Team.

What made you interested in events?- What made me interested in being apart of the Event Team was the creativity behind it. I do enjoy being a member of Boxbot and playing with the Boxbot but I would love to add my creativity to the events and help create some.

Which events have you been played in the past?- I have been in none of the past events.

{Reputation}
Do you have past experience in staffing?- I do not have any experience in this server with staffing. In the real world though, I have a good amount when it comes to helping people, giving commands, and making sure things run smoothly due to working in retail and being a future business manager.

What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team?- What makes me different from the average person is my ability to get work done and be sympathetic. I can have fun and still be successful. I am full time at my job, I am also taking 5 classes this semester. I own an apartment so I have responsibilities. I have the attitude of if I sign up for this, I signed up for this. Its my job. I chose to do this, I'm not being forced to do this. My ethics and diversity in society also helps me communicate with people to where I can be a reasonable person though I appear to be silly. I am silly due to the fact that I am not obliged to be professional but if I have a role then I will follow those rules.

Have you been punished in the past (on the main server and event server) for breaking any rules?- I have not been punished in this server, I have been given verbal warnings due to text stacking or post rate in the past.

Last edited by Devin on Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The BBCode was not working so I took out all the text commands.)
Mermy
Rep : 0

Devin's Event Team Application  Empty Re: Devin's Event Team Application

on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:47 pm
Hello Devin,

Thank you for showing interest in joining the event team, but since you haven't participated in any events yet, we'd like you to play in some before you can reapply for the event team.
Devin
Devin
Common
Common
Rep : 0

Devin's Event Team Application  Empty Re: Devin's Event Team Application

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:43 pm
No problem! Thank you kindly!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum