Go down
Jonteiro
Jonteiro
Rep : 3

Jon Is Behaving This Time Empty Jon Is Behaving This Time

on Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:38 pm
Hi, I'm back, to get the necessary info out of the way:
Jonteiro#6969 | 234430971565309962 | I'll be 17 in less than a month and I'm still a port of geese dude (GMT+0)
Due to the awesomeness of my timezone and how sexy it is, my all day availability comes in ultra clutch for all the filthy imperialist system users and for all the players in support channels.
I can speak Portuguese and understand Spanish and I've been playing for over a year (counting the sad dark times)
I'm (re)applying because of what a shit job I did at the end of my previous staff career, and to show how much I've improved. I'm behaving now since I've seen the dark side and definitely wouldn't want to go back.
Staff experience: I've been a moderator for this discord box opening bot and also a mod+ on the official brawlhalla discord server, but have since left that
I'll be mostly on server but can pop in forums if needed (still don't get this one, does anyone apply for forums?)
Extra info: with the new staff list I think I'd fit right in since I get along with just about everyone and I'm sensing a new spot opening up on staff due to some people that are a bit too sensitive
marten.aap2.0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5

Jon Is Behaving This Time Empty Re: Jon Is Behaving This Time

on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:23 pm
Hello,

I'm afraid we'll have to deny your application. If you have any questions, please message sifty on discord, he'll explain why you were denied.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum