Go down
J-HackHammer
Rep : 0

Application of J-HackHammer#6573 Empty Application of J-HackHammer#6573

on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:30 pm
Discord tag : J-HackHammer#6573
Discord ID : 263874669038272514

Country and timezone:  France, UTC-4 (Canadian and NYC Timezone) yeah seems about odd, right ?

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:  Nearly anytime, if someone don't see anything wrong with me moderating. I live on my own, but she kinda hates it when i pick up my phone when i check up on her

Can you speak any other languages?:  French (native), Spanish (4/10 but i can comprehend the idea of what people mean)

How long have you been playing BoxBot?:  4 Months this day

What is your motivation for applying?:  Helping and giving advices to anyone in need, teaching people the basis of B! and fix glitches, if any, proposing new stuff to implement as well

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:  Owner of a french community server and moderator of 3 meme servers

Where will you be active? (forums/server):  I can be anywhere if people needs me, but i will try to be more active on the main server, i'm not really usd to the forum, sorry x') i'm also pretty active on the servers i moderate where i brought boxbot to, so i see this as an absolute win

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?

there is, thanks for asking. I'm not an introvert. in fact i'm kinda the opposite, but i never really liked big communities with 50+ people active at the same time because of my lack of ability to keep track of what's going on combined with bad experiences i had with'em. I'm applying for staff in order to adapt myself back to bigger communities, adapt my focus and to challenge myself, i'm known for not goofing around and i take my job seriously, although i can break character to get people comfortable with the presence of authority. I really like BoxBot and i would love to improve our experience with the bot by any constructive means (i make custom emojis too, but that's subtext).

did i mention i'm a gun enthusiast ? I really love guns, their design, the science, and the history behind them exept the AKs, i just hate those. i guess i'll be pretty active on the #art-submissions chat, there are a lot of good artworks down there Very Happy

I also got three warns, but it's a prescription now, i know the rules full well by the time i had them, that being said i'd like to thank Piggles and Buck for their attention in warning me though (no sarcasm intended nor passive-agressive stuff, i'm seriously thankful)

i'd be glad to answer any questions you may have in mind

Sincerely, Jack ^^

Last edited by J-HackHammer on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
marten.aap2.0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5

Application of J-HackHammer#6573 Empty Re: Application of J-HackHammer#6573

on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:23 pm
Hello,

I'm afraid we'll have to deny your application. If you have any questions, please message sifty on discord, he'll explain why you were denied.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum