Go down
Fed!
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Fed's Staff Application  Empty [DENIED] Fed's Staff Application

on Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:15 pm
Discord tag: F ᴇ ᴅ 🥀 #7748

Discord ID: 354250027679481869

Country and timezone: I live in the Philippines and my timezone is Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8 )

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Mostly 5 - 8 PM on weekdays, 12 AM - 5 PM On weekends. I have longer period of time on week ends since I don't have that much things to do and I have a shorter time for week days since I may be busy at school but once a holiday or summer break happens then the amount of time for weekdays could be longer.

Can you speak any other languages?: I speak up two languages. The first one is Tagalog which is most used (ofcourse) on my country, second one is English since English is also very used in the Philippines because of the histories that happend on the Philippines and English is very fluent for me.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing the boxbot for quite a time now. I think for about maybe 2 months. I seen this bot on my friend's server for almost a year now and was interested on having one for my server which is why I have only been using it for 2 months.

What is your motivation for applying?: I enjoy helping people so I thought that putting my skills to use in order to help people would be a good thing to do for the discord server.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have a few experiences on being a Mod, I was and still a mod on a little community server. I have been a mod on this server for almost a year now, I manage once a newspaper in this server that help people on what's been happening in the server, I still support this server even tho it's not that known for people, I'm still very helpful for the people on this server and still trying my best to get this server have more members and have it known to other people.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will be active at the Boxbot server since I'm very active to discord because of my duty on being a mod on the other server, hanging out on my private server with my lovely friends, and ofcourse playing the Boxbot to earn more goodies and get the best items!

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I would like to tell everyone/the staff team that I will try my best to become a good staff on the boxbot community if I get the chance to become one of the team. I would like to let you know that I have the attitude of being responsible, respectful, accessible, friendly and cooperative which will help me become a great addition to the staff team. I would try my best to help, educate and talk with the people on the boxbot community. I also always wanted to help the staff team on their works and want to help everything that they have a project on. I will try my best to spread alot of positivity vibes/works to all of the people in this community. That's all and thank you!
marten.aap2.0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5

[DENIED] Fed's Staff Application  Empty Re: [DENIED] Fed's Staff Application

on Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm
I'm afraid we'll have to deny your application. You'll receive a pm on discord with an explanation why you were denied.
If you have any questions, please message me or sifty on discord.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum