on Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:40 am
[Event Team Application]

{Applicant Info}
Discord Username (Username#1234): Lucas Barros#0958

Discord User ID: 258942913633845248

Current Age: 20

Timezone: UTC

{Basic Questions}
What/Who brought you here? - Announcement in BoxBot server on Discord.

What made you interested in events? - Events are a good form of entertainment and fun for server members, in which everyone can participate and have the same chance of winning prizes as well as making the server more active and enjoyable.

Which events have you been played in the past? - Unfortunately none :/

{Reputation}
Do you have past experience in staffing? - Yes, i've been an admin on other servers and I have some moderation experience, but none were related to BoxBot.

What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team? - I have a lot of free time and I believe I can contribute a lot to the team helping to create and make new events, I will try to do my best to help the server with new events and amuse users more and more, besides helping with whatever is needed.

Have you been punished in the past (on the main server and event server) for breaking any rules? - No.
Fanta
Fanta
Rep : 2

Lukoiske Event Team Application  Empty Re: Lukoiske Event Team Application

on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:14 am
Hello Lucas,

I can see that you are new to the BoxBot Community, welcome Smile

Your application looks great, in fact it's better than most I've seen and you clearly know what events are about although you've never been in one previously. Therefore I think you would be a great addition to the event team. There is only one slight problem, and that is of course the fact that you are new. For this reason I would like to see you participate in the next few events that happen, and then you can reapply. It shouldn't be too long but I want to see if you can truly stick around and I want to see the dedication you have. Hopefully by then you can prove yourself

Thank you,
Fanta
Lukoiske
Rep : 0

Lukoiske Event Team Application  Empty Re: Lukoiske Event Team Application

on Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:43 pm
Understood, I'll be waiting for the next events, thanks for the consideration and hope i can help in the future Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum