Go down
BGAlphie
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] BGAlphie's staff application Empty [ACCEPTED] BGAlphie's staff application

on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:12 pm
Discord tag: BadGamerAlphie#5340

Discord ID: 117807433354706948

Country and timezone: USA, CST

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I have a lot of free time to help out no set schedule except for 8 am to 3 pm on Tuesdays/Thursdays.

Can you speak any other languages?: Besides computer languages? No. I plan to learn some though.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: 2/26/2019, 11 months

What is your motivation for applying?: There are quite a few motivations, 1. A few friends of mine are staff and I want to help them, 2. Not enough staff for all the players, 3. I like this bot and want to help with its development and choice making.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes, I have been a moderator in a few twitch streams and have set up commands with a bot for them though I haven't worked with something as big as boxbot before.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Mostly the server. I could help on the forums if need be though.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? Yes, I am a good listener and will text back no problem but I don't like talking or showing my face. Mostly because it is not necessary as well as my voice is awful. I have won 3~5 events only got 1st in 2 of them I believe. I am a bug hunter and I found and corrected lots of bugs before the christmas update. I suggested and got approved the change that b!pclaim refreshes at the beginning of each month instead of every 4 weeks, I also am getting another suggestion approved I believe logan liked it enough to put it in staff polls. Overall I just want to improve the community of boxbot, I love this bot and would like to show it. Oh I also received 2 trade warnings 1. from when I started, I wasn't aware this bot had rules at the time, the 2nd time I got paid 50k for a treasure chest for 33k apparently that was worth a warn. I don't plan to break any rules or get any more warnings, or get any bans.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum