Go down
deserbex3
Rep : 0

[DENIED] random blob#3725's staff application Empty [DENIED] random blob#3725's staff application

on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:29 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): random blob#3725
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 430376476408545290
Country and timezone: Israel, timezone is UTC +2
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:  From Sunday to Thursday, I'm usually active for 1 to 2 hours. However, in Friday and Saturday, I'm active for some hours.
Can you speak any other languages?: I'm speaking Hebrew also.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I don't remember, I know I was starting playing botbox like a month ago, maybe.
What is your motivation for applying?: I came to apply for staff in Botbox just for seeing how it could look like how it feels to be staff. The exclusive cmds, such as the b1sclaim cmd, made me to apply for that job. Also, I'm applying because I have seen the staff there are nice, and I think I could also make botbox great again. Also, I love to answer questions in a server to people as they always need help, even if a non-staff member can reply to questions without minimoding, making my job rate more active.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes, I have been done working in some Roblox jobs as LR, MR, and HR, those are staff ranks on Roblox.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will be most active on the server, as there are people who mostly asking everyone for help, and without help,  they will be sad...
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? No, but thanks for asking Smile
marten.aap2.0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5

[DENIED] random blob#3725's staff application Empty Re: [DENIED] random blob#3725's staff application

on Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:04 pm
I'm afraid we'll have to deny your application. You'll receive a pm on discord with an explanation why you were denied.
If you have any questions, please message me or sifty on discord.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum