Rep : 0

RD’s application  Empty RD’s application

on Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:10 pm
Discord Username: Rainbow Dash#0001

Discord User ID: 307295503723528193

Current Age: 17

Timezone: Pacific

{Basic Questions}
What/Who brought you here? - I’ve always been interested in events and all so when I saw the applications here I decided to apply.

What made you interested in events? - Events are just fun even just sitting back and watching is interesting in itself, that’s really the only reason.

Which events have you been played in the past? - I only got to do the Halloween one before the bot broke.

{Reputation}
Do you have past experience in staffing? - in other smaller servers I have staffed or am still staffing

What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team? - Mainly my open schedule I have nothing much to do so I’m pretty much always available around the clock whenever needed

Have you been punished in the past (on the main server and event server) for breaking any rules? - not on the event server but I have been warned three times in the past and banned (but unfairly) my appeal was accepted and I came back but that’s about it
Mermy
Rep : 0

RD’s application  Empty [Declined] RD's application

on Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:32 pm
Hello RD,

Since you were unbanned from the main server just today, I will have to deny your application. You can reapply after 30 days. Have a good day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum