{Applicant Info}
Discord Username: BadGamerAlphie#5340

Discord User ID: 117807433354706948

Current Age: 20

Timezone: Central Standard Time

{Basic Questions}
What/Who brought you here? - Mermy

What made you interested in events? - They are fun

Which events have you been played in the past? - I played the cops and robbers event, the animal and poacher event, the alien raid 51 event, those are all the ones I won, there were some in boxbot pro league, and a few others I have played but I can't remember them all.

{Reputation}
Do you have past experience in staffing? - Yes I have been a moderator in some twitch channels but not for discord or anything big.

What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team? - I can't speak for the others but I'm honest I think that counts for something.

Have you been punished in the past (on the main server and event server) for breaking any rules? - Yes, I have 2 trade warns the 1st one was because of me not knowing about trade rules and the 2nd was trading a treasure chest for too much apparently it is worth 33k I was paid 50k for it.

Achievements for boxbot: One suggestion I suggested got implemented being that pclaim command for patreons got refreshed at the beginning of each month instead of every 4 weeks. I also am a part of the bug testing and found a lot of errors to correct around boxbot during christmas. Also I am getting a new suggestion added to boxbot because logan liked it.
Mermy
Rep : 0

BGAlphie's event team application Empty Re: BGAlphie's event team application

on Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:34 pm
Hello Alphie,

Thank you for showing interest in joining the Event Team. You will be contacted if we need more details from you. Have a good day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum