Current Age:

USA

Timezone:

Central Time

{Basic Questions}
What/Who brought you here? -
Mermy's post in #event-info

What made you interested in events? -
I've always loved events ever since Faith and JW were hosting them frequently over a year ago.

Which events have you been played in the past? -

Only the Santa Boss event that JW hosted. I was event staff since then

{Reputation}
Do you have past experience in staffing? -
I was support in BoxBot, I was event team for a long time, I am the lead administrator on discord for VR Church (https://vrchurch.glitch.me/server)
I am the owner of The Mystical Pulse, I used to be an administrator in CGC, I am a moderator/head of support for D.JS Help, I am a giveaway hoster on WWO GWA
I have moderated more servers than I care to name

What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team? -
I am an experienced bot developer, I created 3 different bots for events starting when KSI and JW led events: Event Manager, League Master, and BoxBot SPECIALITY
I have staffed many events, and helped keep things organized. I created the current event server from scratch after KSI wasn't Event Admin anymore with Lucian.
I have personally hosted 3 different events myself, and I am creating a fourth one that doesn't use the event bot, and I love events. Events are literally the only reason I am still playing boxbot, because they got me interested again

Have you been punished in the past (on the main server and event server) for breaking any rules? -

Not for any rules in BoxBot, there have been some misunderstanding in other servers leading to a demotion from event team, which has been cleared up I believe
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum