on Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:24 pm
Applicant Info}
Discord Username (Username#1234): WaywardHoosier#6739

Discord User ID: 470309807899934750

Current Age: 17

Timezone: PST

{Basic Questions}
What/Who brought you here? -
I’ve been a devout event player and decided I’d like to give back since so many other event staff have helped to make events fun for me. Also Mermy informed me that the applications were open since I have previously asked as to how one participates in the event team.
What made you interested in events? -
When I first joined boxbot it was a small casual server with friends from school. After the server died someone in main recommended I participate in an event (infection) and I guess I just got hooked after that.
Which events have you been played in the past? -
Almost every event since infection. Ranked top 3 in “Jon and Chile’s ffa” and usually do pretty well. I didn’t participate in the shotgun event (forgot the name) but have been in most the others.
{Reputation}
Do you have past experience in staffing? -
Moderate on a few other community servers and am the leader of a boxbot clan
What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team? -
I have a great deal of dedication and passion when needed. While a do run a busy schedule, when I am needed I will do whatever is needed and attempt to go above and beyond the requirement. I also have lots of experience with events that i believe will help with planning, management, and balance of events. Finally I am also very adaptable.
Have you been punished in the past (on the main server and event server) for breaking any rules? -
I got a trade warn once at the beginning of my boxbot career (whoops)
Mermy
Rep : 0

WaywardHoosier’s application Empty Re: WaywardHoosier’s application

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:27 pm
Hello Wayward,

Thank you for showing interest in joining the Event Team. You will be contacted if we need more details from you. Have a good day.
Fanta
Fanta
Rep : 2

on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:54 pm
Thanks for applying!

We took a look at your application and decided that you might be a good pick for Event Team. However there is one last step we need to take to make sure that you will be  the most helpful when/if you join the event team.

We have sent a DM containing a link to a spreadsheet to your Discord Account. On this spreadsheet we want you to type your name and enter your available times using green, yellow, and red squares. Each of these squares represents how active you will be in a time slot (the time is shown in CST so convert if needed) and this will make more sense once you open the spreadsheet and take a look at the example. Please make sure you only edit your part of the spreadsheet and no one else's, if you mess with anything else you will be punished accordingly. Afterwards you can DM back on Discord or here saying you are done. The process of us deciding your inclusion into event team afterwards may take a while, so as always have patience.

Have a nice day,
Fanta
Fanta
Fanta
Rep : 2

on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:54 pm
Hello again!

After looking at your times and of course your good history of activity in events I decided that you would be a good inclusion into the event team. You should be receiving the event team role very soon from Mermy. Once you join event team make sure you stay true to the times you said you were available on the spreadsheet (especially for weekend events). If you want to change anything about your times on the spreadsheet feel free to, as we will be using it for reference. If you have any questions make sure to DM me. Thank you for applying!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum