on Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:18 pm
[[Event Team Application]

{Applicant Info}
Discord Username (Username#1234): bob.#0115

Discord User ID:  449961075115425812

Current Age: 20

Timezone: GMT

{Basic Questions}
What/Who brought you here? - Saw this section of the forum while scrolling through it.

What made you interested in events? - Events haven't been taking place for a while and I'd like to be a part of the new season of events coming to BoxBot.

Which events have you been played in the past? - Can't remember the names and details, but I've been in two events before.

{Reputation}
Do you have past experience in staffing? - No experience in staffing.

What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team? - how long i've been in BoxBot for I've been here since June 1st, 2018 (Dyno will tell you otherwise, I left and rejoined a lot)

Have you been punished in the past (on the main server and event server) for breaking any rules? - 40 dyno logs this is epic

Last edited by bob. on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : advanced hydroponics)
Fanta
Fanta
Rep : 2

Bob's event team application Empty Re: Bob's event team application

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello Bob,

From You: What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team? - advanced hydroponics

I think what you need to fix is self explanatory tongue

Feel free to respond here once you fix this part
bob.
bob.
Rep : 0

Bob's event team application Empty Edit

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:16 pm
fixed
Fanta
Fanta
Rep : 2

Bob's event team application Empty Re: Bob's event team application

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:25 pm
Hello again,

Thank you for fixing your advanced hydroponics addiction although I still see that it lingers. Since you aren't reapplying to event team and you haven't been staff before I will be keeping an eye on your post for now. Once more applications come in I will decide if you are fit for Event Team or not.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum