DIO's event team application Empty DIO's event team application

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:39 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
[i]Discord Username (Username#1234):DIO#0004

Discord User ID:350386665237381121

Current Age:15-16

Timezone:eastern standard time

{Basic Questions}
What/Who brought you here? - well inspiration from friends like fanta and being in past events.

What made you interested in events? - events arent like normal boxbot, it always has its twist and i find it interesting and fun to play.

Which events have you been played in the past? - i cant remember all of them but the most recent one was the meme event which i judged for, and before that, awesomepis area 51 event.

{Reputation}
Do you have past experience in staffing? - yes i am a current server moderator

What makes you special compared to other people who also want to join event team? - I can bring creativity and dedication, as well as activity unlike those who were recently purged out of event team.

Have you been punished in the past (on the main server and event server) for breaking any rules? - in all my history of boxbot, i have one modlog for excessive caps.
Fanta
Fanta
Rep : 2

DIO's event team application Empty Re: DIO's event team application

on Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:28 pm
Thanks for applying!

We took a look at your application and decided that you might be a good pick for Event Team. However there is one last step we need to take to make sure that you will be the most helpful when/if you join the event team.

We have sent a DM containing a link to a spreadsheet to your Discord Account. On this spreadsheet we want you to type your name and enter your available times using green, yellow, and red squares. Each of these squares represents how active you will be in a time slot (the time is shown in CST so convert if needed) and this will make more sense once you open the spreadsheet and take a look at the example. Please make sure you only edit your part of the spreadsheet and no one else's, if you mess with anything else you will be punished accordingly. Afterwards you can DM back on Discord or here saying you are done. The process of us deciding your inclusion into event team afterwards may take a while, so as always have patience

Have a nice day,
Fanta
Fanta
Fanta
Rep : 2

DIO's event team application Empty Re: DIO's event team application

on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:47 pm
Hello Dio!

Since I have now gotten approval from Mermy I can say that you will joining the event team. You will be receiving short training for event commands by me or Mermy aswell. Thank you for applying and we think you'll be a great addition to the event team!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum