Go down
Rica
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Rica Staff Application Empty [DENIED] Rica Staff Application

on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:24 am
Discord tag: Ricashoter#9553
Discord ID: 386560166981664770
Country and timezone: GMT
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: 8am-10m to 12pm Mon-Fri+Sat and Sun
Can you speak any other languages?: Just English
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Been using it since 2017 I believe, around 2 to 3 years
What is your motivation for applying?: I want to help out the community and be a functioning part of something for once
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: No
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Most active in Server but will become more active on forums if accepted and if request will definitely
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I play mostly Gmod, I do archery, modle building and jewelry smithing/making
marten.aap2.0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5

[DENIED] Rica Staff Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Rica Staff Application

on Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:12 pm
Hello,

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
marten.aap2.0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5

[DENIED] Rica Staff Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Rica Staff Application

on Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:45 am
Hello Rica,

I'm afraid we'll have to deny your application, due to your lack of inactivity in the support channels, and we currently don't need any supports in your timezone. You can apply again 14 days after this message.
Please message me or Sifty#6119 on discord if you have any questions.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum