Go down
SJ
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application Empty [ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application

on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:47 pm
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): SJ#0005

Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 365080146618875906

Country and timezone: US (Eastern Time) (GMT - 5)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I am generally active throughout the day from 12pm - 12am but I am active the most during the evening hours (i.e. after my college)

Can you speak any other languages?: Besides being able to speak English, I can speak Hindi and have a limited vocabulary in Arabic.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: It has been slightly more than a year now since I have started playing Boxbot. I believe that apart from being an active member of the community, I have been actively playing the bot in the main server and now have become known as Magnet Lord;)

What is your motivation for applying?: When I started playing the bot last year, I liked the concept of the game, interesting yet simple. However I have seen the pace at which the staff team is growing is not able to keep up with the pace at which the Boxbot community grows. Also I am very knowledgeable about the bot and as a beta tester, have been able to find many bugs in the bot  and have been an ex. senior moderator of the server and have my fair share of moderating the server as well as doing trades. By incorporating me into the staff team (If i get accepted), I would be able to share my knowledge with the entire community and would show utmost professionalism in dealing with people.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I became support for Boxbot around April 2019. I went on to become a Moderator in July and then a senior moderator in August of the same year. I have actively participated and won many events and later on went to become a part of the Event Team in June 2019 and have organised and managed multiple events since then.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): I am active on the server, but would be happy to help on the forums if needed.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: I also have good coding knowledge and as a part of the event team, I have been developing the Event Master Bot for the Boxbot Events Server.
marten.aap2.0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 5

[ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] SJ's Staff Application

on Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:26 pm
Hello,

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum