View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Beans Application 'o' Support

on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:45 pm
Discord Tag:
Bean#0001

Discord ID:

County and Timezone:
BST, England (London)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?
I can help out on a daily basis, for approximately five hours per day, this does vary though, as weekends will grant me more time available to dedicate.

Can you speak any other languages?
I can understand, and speak French- although I do not excel at writing / typing it.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?
I have been playing BoxBot on and off, for a few months in total. I'm definitely starting to become extremely active on it now.

What is your motivation for applying?
I'm wanting to apply, to make a difference- to stand out, and ensure all that request support receive responses in full details, to ensure that they won't need to answer follow-up questions- or receive a poor impression. I'd like to bring a mature, and professional approach to the role also. Support is also something which I excel at, as I've had many previous jobs as a Customer Support Representative, within many companies- alongside completed two courses for Customer Support.

Do you have any other experiences as a Staff Member?
I have an extreme amount of experience, within the support industry- I've worked at many companies, on many different softwares, I've also managed my own large Discord Community Previously (+3000 Members) and moderated on some which are now at over 76,000 members.

I also currently run my own business, alongside being within the Management of many others. These can be provided upon request if required.

Where will you be active?
I will be active on the Server, and Forums. I have large amounts of time for Forum Dedicated, and have done for many other forums also, considering on many forums I am/was active on, I've gotten over 20,000 posts on. I also have around 50,000+ posts on most of the DIscord Servers I'm active on.

A Few Words to Describe Me...
Approachable
Friendly
Reliable
Dedicated
Quick Thinking
Motivational

Last edited by Bazza on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: [ACCEPTED] Beans Application 'o' Support

on Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:50 pm
EDIT: Discord Tag may change shortly, will update Application if it does.
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: [ACCEPTED] Beans Application 'o' Support

on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:59 am
Congratulations!

We have decided that you are suitable to be on our staff team.

If you need any assistance or would like to ask any questions, feel free to ask another member of staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum