Go down
JuXtAPony41
Rep : 0

Juxtapony's bug hunter application Empty Juxtapony's bug hunter application

on Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:01 am

Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): JuXtAPony#8564
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 405731319570497536
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: Ive been playing for a long time, i think something like 2018 in march is when i started
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No, i have some punishments from before but I have learned that there is no point in cheating so now i try to keep a clean profile
Why do you want to be a bug hunter?: I want to be able to help the community that I spend a few hours a day on
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: One game that i played lots of beta for was Surviv.io. I joined many beta games where they were testing out new modes that may be added to the real game
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your gameplay?:Yes
Are you able to actively use the early access bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: Like i states earlier, i spend a few hours a day on the main boxbot server and i will respond to anything that people ping me for, although most of the time im scrolling through the chats or using the bot's commands
Anything else you'd like to add:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum