Go down
Yawn
Yawn
Rep : 3

[DENIED] [Staff Application] Yawn For Support (you happy JW?) Empty [DENIED] [Staff Application] Yawn For Support (you happy JW?)

on Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:32 pm
Discord tag: @Yawn#6392

Discord ID: 276081840580984833

Country and timezone: Channel Island Jersey - London Time.

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: whenever I'm off work, I'm online usually 4-5hrs daily at random times.

Can you speak any other languages?: English, Chicken, Troll, Memes, Lego & Retard.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I'm one of the first 100 to ever play, so a long-ass fucking time.

What is your motivation for applying?: because of an old staff member wants me back with him to rule and make boxbot great again.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: yes, boxbot (lmao)

Where will you be active? (forums/server): everywhere, I'm a fucking wizard with discord, I know all of boxbot aswell more then I want to know

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I would like to say this, I will actually behave if I got staff again, I know that sounds pretty hard to believe but I do miss being staff on Boxbot it was always a highlight of my day to come on and mess with people and honestly help people as well, I became more of a troll over time due to logan delaying all of my work and eventually just never doing anything about it which annoyed me highly, I would like to be back on the team to try and help the bot revive or until its day of death.
cause honestly it was a fucking ball to be there and I miss it.
Fanta
Fanta
Rep : 2

[DENIED] [Staff Application] Yawn For Support (you happy JW?) Empty Re: [DENIED] [Staff Application] Yawn For Support (you happy JW?)

on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:35 pm
This mans has a very valid point about reviving the community. There was once a time when you'd actually see new faces in chat and new players of the bot. Now it's just the same people, and eventually everyone is going to leave and the server will completely die unless there are more activities and a better community to drive in more players
marten.aap2.0
Common
Common
Rep : 5

[DENIED] [Staff Application] Yawn For Support (you happy JW?) Empty Re: [DENIED] [Staff Application] Yawn For Support (you happy JW?)

on Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:47 pm
The staff manager asked me to inform you that we have to deny your application. Please contact me or the staff manager on discord if you have any further questions.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum