Go down
Meezy
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Generosity's Staff Application Empty [DENIED] Generosity's Staff Application

on Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:09 pm
Discord tag - @Generosity#6945
Discord ID -  320709264282877963
Country and timezone: United States of America, Eastern Standard Time ‎(EST) (UTC-5)‎
_____________________________________________________________________________________

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot? - My times should be around 4pm-10pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you speak any other languages? - I Can speak (fluent) Italian and a small portion of Spanish!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

How long have you been playing BoxBot? - I have currently been on BoxBot since Sun, Sep 29, 2019 12:51 AM
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What is your motivation for applying? - So what mainly motivates me to want to become apart of your Staff is because I just want to become apart of something that benefits others, sure being a Bug Hunter can show a sign of assistance, but from my past experiences of dealing and helping with support questions I have realized that though I have messed up my previous opportunity of being a Staff member, I have aged and became better at this type of stuff, so I'm giving this another go. What do I have to lose?
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member? - I have been a Moderator and Head Admin in two servers before, but certainly nothing of this scale! Being a staff in here will definitely be a challenge, due to the overwhelming large amount of members and small amount of staff!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Definitely the main part I will be active in Is the server but it I am ever needed inside the forum's I will most certainly help in the area!
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As a last piece of info I would like you to know, if not already, that I have gotten rejected before on a previous application, but sense then I have thought about what happened and learned, and so 2 months later I decide to give this another go, in hopes of getting my long term goal. Thank you for your time Razz

Correction: 1 month and a half
marten.aap2.0
Common
Common
Rep : 5

[DENIED] Generosity's Staff Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Generosity's Staff Application

on Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:41 am
Hi Meezy,

Sorry for the delay.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
marten.aap2.0
Common
Common
Rep : 5

[DENIED] Generosity's Staff Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Generosity's Staff Application

on Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:47 pm
The staff manager asked me to inform you that we have to deny your application. Please contact me or the staff manager on discord if you have any further questions.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum