Go down
thug
thug
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Application for Beta Empty [ACCEPTED] Application for Beta

on Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:58 am
Discord tag: LvevL DowN#8008
Discord ID: 595844073798107138
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: 2 months or so very actively but played it passively before that more few months.
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No
Why do you want to be a bug hunter?: I like playing with bots and I understand when people want to undermine things to get ahead - but I have been a software tester in real life and I know how a maker feels cheated when one finds such loopholes. I always am on the lookout for issues and raise them out for solving.
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: Yes, I have been a real life software tester for more than 6 years - tested desktop apps, web apps, mobile apps - you name it.
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your gameplay?: No doubt - as said earlier I am tester by experience and also by true nature.
Are you able to actively use the early access bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: I understand and yes I am using it very actively.
Anything else you'd like to add: It would be a great experience in life to be a beta tester for boxbot since I love playing with it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum