Go down
Ejj
Ejj
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Ej's Bug Hunter Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Ej's Bug Hunter Application

on Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:27 pm
Discord tag : Ej#4817
Discord ID : 444668963062808587
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I've been playing for almost a month now
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: Nope, and I won't wait for that to happen
Why do you want to be a bug hunter?: I wanted to try new stuffs as well, I want to discover my potential in being one of the bug hunters. I want to be in use as well if some problems occured. I want to learn and help our community
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: Yes, I tried to program websites in the past like simple database and html's back then
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your gameplay?: Yes I am prepared and willing to learn from our pros to do a better job in the future
Are you able to actively use the early access bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: Yes! I am dedicated and seriously having fun in the community, I am sure that I would be able to be active and help around the community
Anything else you'd like to add: Nothing, but just hoping for a better future for the community!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum