Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Application for support

on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:07 am
Discord tag: sansthecomic #1111
Discord id: 348890198572007425
Country: USA, AL        Timezone: Central Daylight time, GMT -6/-05:00
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At what times would you be able to help out with the moderation of BoxBot?:

I would be able to help very often, as I have a mobile device and I enjoy being active very often.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can you speak any other languages?:

I can only speak English, but I am planning on learning different languages in high school!
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:

For 3-4 weeks, I have enjoyed it. And I want to be more involved in Boxbot.
What is your motivation for applying?:

I think Boxbot is amazing. I found out about it when my friend invited it to the chat server I was in. It looked very cool and I loved playing with it for a while. I soon found out that it had a discord server and I thought that was also, very cool and joined. The people there were extraordinary friendly, so I decided to stay. After a while of being there I saw that there were a lot of people needing help, but I tried my best to help them. I wished I could do more. And that is why I am applying for this role!
I would love to help out the people of the server and the staff, as they are being asked questions with no-one online.
Where will you be active? (forums/server):
I would be active on both the forums and the server. As much as I possibly could.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:

Yes, I have experience on 5 different servers and 2 are clan servers with a average of 20 people, 1 is a gaming community server with 60 people, and 2 are chat server with a average 25 people, but I knew that I could handle much, much more.

I have learnt form those experiences is that being a mod or admin is not all about patrolling around. It IS about enforcing the rules, but I also I believe that you should be more friendly to people as well as  gather more information on the topic. Especially before you make a important decision.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?:

Yes. That if I were to be accepted, I would be a responsible member of the community and strive to be the best person i could be.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited by Bazza on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:31 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Accepted)
Rep : 0
View user profile

Re: [ACCEPTED] Application for support

on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:21 pm
Congratulations!

We have decided that you are a worthy candidate to join the staff team for BoxBot!

We look forward to your contributions to the community.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum