Go down
Jonteiro
Jonteiro
Rep : 1

Re-appealing my ban (Jon) Empty Re-appealing my ban (Jon)

on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:47 pm
Message reputation : 50% (2 votes)
As to explain what happened, I'm just gonna link the last post because I explained it in detail there,
https://www.bbforums.me/t423-denied-jon-s-appeal#940

I've talked to some of the members of staff (one of each rank but srmod) privately and we've discussed my ban and came to the conclusion that there is a LOT of confusion around my Dyno warns and that my last 2 warns for the nword were invalid since both times they were censored (Although the last time (nig@ mokey) was a little more over the line, which (as I stated in my other post) I completely understand)

I consider that the reason for denying my last appeal (even though I put great effort in it, and showed interest in following rules as an exemplary member) was invalid since although I WAS ex-mod that's exactly the reason I got demoted, if I proved I can't be a mod then you shouldn't treat me as one and deny my appeal solely based on it (this is not to say I'm not going to follow the rules if I get appealed)

Also, as my last questionable warn was from bongo and he resigned shortly after AND my last appeal was denied by Lucian who ALSO resigned shortly after, I believe this is enough reason for me to ask for a reapreciation of both, arguing that if they were going to resign they could simply "not care" and had given up.

Thank you for reading, Jon.

Ps:I'm suing Logan for tax evasion if I don't get unbanned 😎
nσt smíth#0999
nσt smíth#0999
Rep : 0

Re-appealing my ban (Jon) Empty #FreeJon2019

on Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:07 am
#FreeJon2019

This is abuse Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum