Go down
Groot
Rep : 0

Staff application Empty Staff application

on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:46 pm
Discord tag: That_Guy#4531
Discord ID: 528417900084854797
Country and timezone: United States of America. My time zone is EST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Most night times and often throughout the day.
Can you speak any other languages?: Not currently, I only speak English
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Not exactly sure but I believe it has been 3 months
What is your motivation for applying?: As I have had moderation experience I believe that I could help benefit this server, I am also fairly active and will stay that way for a long time.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Never in a server quite this large but I am a moderator in a few other servers and have created some servers. I know dyno commands fairly well, and if I don’t know one then I’ll figure it out!
Where will you be active? (forums/server): I am active in the server, but I will check the forums occasionally
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? Thank you for taking the time to view this application!
marten.aap2.0
Common
Common
Rep : 3

Staff application Empty Re: Staff application

on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:25 am
Hello groot,

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum