Go down
nσt smíth#0999
nσt smíth#0999
Rep : 0

[MBGA] Recruitment!!! Empty [MBGA] Recruitment!!!

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:06 am
Hey! You might have seen that name around somewhere: "MBGA". You might have even see it mentioned being a meme and such. However, it isn't. MBGA stands for (trigger warning) Make BoxBot Great Again. Heck, you might have even seen that phrase in the BoxBot server.

:: Well who are we and what do we stand for? ::

MBGA is a collection of individuals who are/were unhappy with the state of the BoxBot staff and/or community. We are a group who wants to reform the BoxBot staff and give the community a much better experience.

:: How do we plan to make it a better experience? ::

Simply, we already have. Abusive admins and mods are gone and have been replaced. We originally were brought together under the common objective of removing Kole and Bongo, who were considerably the worst staff in recent BoxBot times. After they were each demoted, many staff left. Although, there are some very questionable staff members now, and we will see what we can do (without going over the line), about removing them. However, there's quite a few current staff members who are beloved my the community and are actually members of MBGA.

:: Well gee, how can I get in on this experience? I want to make BoxBot great again! ::

Please contact nσt smíth#0999 and ask for an invite Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum