Saroniii
Rep : 0

Saroniii’s Staff Application Empty Saroniii’s Staff Application

on Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:30 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001):サロにぃ/Saroniii#3621
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384):425478444067848204
Country and timezone:JP / JST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:everyday
Can you speak any other languages?:Yes(I can speak Japanese)
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:6 montha
What is your motivation for applying?:I would like to contribute to Box Bot by making many suggestions and support on the box bot server and having more people play this amazing bot!
And I belong to the management team with 21 servers, including Japanese and overseas servers. (I am also serving as Community Dev, the official game server certified by discord.)
The passion I will put on this BOT when I become a staff member will be much hotter than ordinary users and my current passion.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:I also serve as Community Manager / Dev / Mod on a total of 21 servers.
Where will you be active? (forums/server):server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? No
marten.aap2.0
Common
Common
Rep : 5

Saroniii’s Staff Application Empty Re: Saroniii’s Staff Application

on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:23 pm
Hello Saroniii,

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

How big are the servers you currently moderate? Do you think you can handle being staff in another big server, like boxbots?

And you can always make suggestions for the bot, not only as staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum