Go down
Meezy
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Generosity's But Hunter Application! Empty [ACCEPTED] Generosity's But Hunter Application!

on Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:55 pm
Discord tag : Generosity#4798
Discord ID : 320709264282877963
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: My join date is Sun, Sep 29, 2019 12:51 AM....but I started being active around October 20th
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: Nope!
Why do you want to be a bug hunter?: My main reason for wanting to be a Bug Hunter is mainly because I'm tired of being a white role and have started using BoxBot a lot more so I would love too beta test weapons/items!
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? I actually have, about 2 months ago I beta tested a weapon in Red Dead Redemption 2, This weapon got some serious feedback from me in general and which is why Rockstar did not see the reason I'm putting this weapon in there game! I was one of the 1000 people chosen from the previous game that got early access due to severe cooperation with there game or company in general!
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your gameplay?: Of course! If there are any bugs I may find I will put my most attention in reporting it!
Are you able to actively use the early access bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: To my knowledge, I will be active just about every day!
Anything else you'd like to add: I thank you for taking the time to look at my application!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum