Go down
Willy Pete
Willy Pete
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Willy Pete's Staff Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Willy Pete's Staff Application

on Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:47 pm
Discord tag: @Willy Pete 🌶 #0722
Discord ID: 485961956017176576
Country and timezone: United States of America, EST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: 4:30 pm - 3:30 am
Can you speak any other languages?: Korean
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Several months, possibly over a year
What is your motivation for applying?: To assist as a support and possibly higher role in the future, with recent staff changes.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I was previously a Senior Moderator for the bot.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
I hope to be able to assist in repairing things back into the way they were in 3GR, and assist with the new upcoming changes in staff, thank you for reading and considering my application.
marten.aap2.0
Common
Common
Rep : 5

[ACCEPTED] Willy Pete's Staff Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Willy Pete's Staff Application

on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:38 pm
Hey pete,

I'm sure you already know all this stuff, but here's the copy-paste anyway:
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Akuma Hana
Rep : 1

[ACCEPTED] Willy Pete's Staff Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Willy Pete's Staff Application

on Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:27 am
3GR🇺🇲
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum