Go down
some0ne
some0ne
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] someone's staff application Empty [ACCEPTED] someone's staff application

on Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:43 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): someone#0003

Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 309414210448785408

Country and timezone: USA, EST

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Throughout the day from about 8 AM to 12 AM, how much I'm on is mostly dependent on how busy I am with college. I can be more active on weekends.

Can you speak any other languages?: fluent in Ukrainian and semi-fluent in Russian

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing the bot since about June of 2018 and have been in the main server for just as long.

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to do as much as I can to help the people playing the bot and the server community as a whole. I currently try to assist with any bot or server questions but I feel like I could do more as a member of the staff and be a generally positive influence.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have been a moderator and admin on a few small servers (~500-1000 members)

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Mostly on the server, but if need-be I can be more active on the forums.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: Thank you for your time and consideration.

Last edited by some0ne on Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
marten.aap2.0
Common
Common
Rep : 5

[ACCEPTED] someone's staff application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] someone's staff application

on Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:39 am
Hey someone,

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum