Go down
SJ
Rep : 0

[DENIED] SJ's staff application (re-applying) Empty [DENIED] SJ's staff application (re-applying)

on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:49 am
Discord tag: SJ#0005
Discord ID: 365080146618875906
Country and timezone: US (Eastern Time) (GMT-5)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I would be able to offer help anytime between 12pm to 12am Eastern Time but im more active during the evening hours.
Can you speak any other languages?: Besides being able to speak English, I can speak Hindi and understand a little bit of Arabic.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I have been playing Boxbot for nearly a year now, I have been an active member of the server, organised as well as participated and won in various events, active beta tester, and I am opted into the main server most of the times.

What is your motivation for applying?: Ever since I started playing this game back in January, I have really liked the concept of the game. Since Boxbot is growing at a rapid pace and the number of support staff are falling short, I would like offer help as I'm very active on Boxbot. I'm also a Beta tester and have provided a lot of valuable suggestions and have found various bugs in the beta version. I would like to continue this help to the Live version of Boxbot. (This is a copy paste from my last application Razz)

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have been a staff for Boxbot for about 7 months and had been a senior moderator in the past.Also have been an admin for a PUBG server having 100+ members (I am an active PUBG player as well)

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server mostly but would be active on forums if needed.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: I would be grateful if I re-entered staff as a senior mod/mod as I actively play the bot (I am on 3 leaderboards of Boxbot) and would be great at doing trades. I believe I should be given another shot as a member of the staff team.
Piggles101
Piggles101
Rep : 0

[DENIED] SJ's staff application (re-applying) Empty Re: [DENIED] SJ's staff application (re-applying)

on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:15 am
Hello SJ, thank you for taking the time to re-apply. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to deny due to your past reputation on staff and the reason for your demotion. Have a nice day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum