Go down
Akuma Hana
Rep : 1

[ACCEPTED] Akuma Hana's Staff Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Akuma Hana's Staff Application

on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:44 pm
Discord tag:
Akuma Hana#0001

Discord ID:

Country and timezone:
USA, Mountain Time.

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:
Any time that isn't 14:00-22:00 (due to work), mainly nighttime hours my time, although I can arrange to be active during the daytime/morning hours if needed.

Can you speak any other languages?:
I don't speak anything other than English fluently. I started learning German and Spanish, but never really got past learning how to read it.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?:
Over a year now, I joined the server back in September of 2018. My join date won't say so because I did leave the server at one point.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I miss the staff team. I miss being able to help people. Whether it's teaching someone how to use the bot, helping someone who's stuck due to a bug, or reminding people to abide by the server or bot rules, I want to be here to assist in any way possible.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:
I was a previous senior moderator for BoxBot, I resigned due to other obligations that I had to fulfill before I could commit my time to the staff team.

Where will you be active? (forums/server):
Server mostly. Forums are difficult to access on mobile, which is where I do most of my work. (Although I will be getting my laptop soon, so that may change.) I plan to be active in support channels and in chat, and wherever else I'm needed.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?:
Being staff for BoxBot was fulfilling for me. That feeling of being able to contribute to something bigger than myself, bigger than all of us as individuals. It was great, and I miss that.
marten.aap2.0
Rep : 3

[ACCEPTED] Akuma Hana's Staff Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Akuma Hana's Staff Application

on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Hey Akuma,

I'm sure you know the rules of applying for staff, but still, here's the copy-paste:

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

- Marten

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum