Go down
BGAlphie
Rep : 0

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:59 am
Discord tag: BadGamerAlphie#5340

Discord ID: 117807433354706948

Country and timezone: USA, CST

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I have a lot of free time to help out no set schedule. It's easier to say when I can't help out I will typically be up 10 am to 4 am, I will be busy all day November 7th, 8 am to November 8th, 8 am and I will have no signal during Thanksgiving.

Can you speak any other languages?: Besides computer languages? No. I plan to learn some though.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: 2/26/2019, 8 months

What is your motivation for applying?: There are quite a few motivations, 1. A friend of mine is a mod I want to help them, 2. There has been a lot of drama within staff, moderators, event team, and quite a few people have left. 3. Not enough staff for all the players, 4. I like this bot and want to help with its development and choice making.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes, I have been a moderator in a few twitch streams and have set up commands with a bot for them though I haven't worked with something as big as boxbot before

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Mostly the server.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? Yes, I am a good listener and will text back no problem but I don't like talking or showing my face. Mostly because it is not necessary as well as my voice is awful. I have won 3~5 events only got 1st in 2 of them I believe. I recently became a bug hunter and suggested the b!pclaim refreshing at the beginning of each month with I heard no one was against it. Overall I just want to improve the community of boxbot, I love this bot and would like to show it. Oh I also received one trade warning from when I started, I wasn't aware this bot had rules at the time, I don't plan to break any rules but I feel like this is information you should know about.

Last edited by BGAlphie on Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
marten.aap2.0
Rep : 3

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:52 am
Hello BGAlphie,

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum