Go down
RDSwag
Rep : 0

[DENIED] RDSwag’s bug hunter application Empty [DENIED] RDSwag’s bug hunter application

on Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:51 pm
Discord Tag: RD Swag#0652
Discord ID: 307295503723528193
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I’ve been playing since the 24th of October and I’ve been active everyday since I usually am always there by the time my trivia/hourly is ready
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: I have not received any sort of punishment so far
Why do you want to be a bug hunter?: I want to be a big hunter because I’ve been thinking about getting into this field as a career for a while and I feel this could make good practice in doing so
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past: no that’s why I would love to try and start here
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially hinder your gameplay?: Yes whenever I find bugs/glitches in games I always try to report them to the proper people to get them fixed whether or not they provide a advantage to the player to not ruin other people’s experiences
Are you able to actively use the early access bot?: Yes I can actively use it every day
Anything else you would like to add: all I can say is I hope you can accept my application and I hope to be able to help you guys out! Thank you for taking the time to read
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] RDSwag’s bug hunter application Empty Re: [DENIED] RDSwag’s bug hunter application

on Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:46 am
Although your application is very well made, you will not be accepted for early access. You received a warning a few days ago (Oct. 29) and as such do not fall within the behavioural guidelines for early access. Thank you for your application, please consider applying again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum