Go down
RDSwag
Rep : 0

[DENIED] RDSwag’s application to staff team Empty [DENIED] RDSwag’s application to staff team

on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:59 am
Discord Tag: RD Swag#0652
Discord ID: 307295503723528193
Country and Timezone: USA Pacific Time (PT)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I’m usually around all day but I am always available from 8 PM - 2 AM but I am usually around constantly anyways
Can you speak any other languages?: Nope just English
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I just started recently on October 24th but I understand mostly everything about the bot at this point
What is your motivation for applying?: I’ve always wanted to be apart of something bigger and I feel helping manage a bigger server and helping people could help build up my skills for when I go apply for a real paying job
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I’ve helped manage smaller discord servers around 50 people at most but nothing too big
Where will you be active?: Mostly the server but if needed I can help with the forums
Is there anything else you’d like to add to your application?: The only thing I can say is I hope you like my application and I hope to be accepted to help with your discord server! Thank you for taking the time to read.
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] RDSwag’s application to staff team Empty Re: [DENIED] RDSwag’s application to staff team

on Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:46 am
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum