Go down
DIO's Blind Servant
DIO's Blind Servant
Rep : 1

Flash's staff application (user could not post) Empty Flash's staff application (user could not post)

on Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:28 am
discord tag: @Flash#1141
discord id:551323248554541056
U.S.A, Pacific Time Zone
I should be able to help anywhere from 10:00 pm-2:30 am ususally, Pacific time
i decipher bits of spanish, and derive very few words from latin
my motivation for applying is to gain a bit of experience helping people, keeping the bot's users in check, and to gain a bit of real world working experience (ik this isnt real, but i hope you know what i mean) this will be my first time working for someone other than family
i have been playing BoxBot since August, but i frequent the #appeal channels as often as i can to read ways to correct mistakes and exploitation
no previous record as a staff member
I will most likely be active in the server
tysm for your time
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

Flash's staff application (user could not post) Empty Re: Flash's staff application (user could not post)

on Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:57 pm
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum