Rep : 0

Katt's support app x78 Empty Katt's support app x78

on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:55 pm
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): kitten#6957
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 223565665674461184
Country and timezone: USA ; EST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: from 9am - 12 pm
Can you speak any other languages?: nope
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Since July 18th, 2019.
What is your motivation for applying?: I feel I can provide an extra hand when someone is in need of help in terms of navigating the bot or needing help in general. I enjoy helping people who are new or don't know what to do. Ultimately my motivation is simply to provide help to the community in a timely manner as well as in a professional sense. I am able to adapt to new environments and I learn things fairly quick i.e the bot.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes, I am currently moderating a server with over 5,000 people and a Sr. Mod on another with over 8,000 people. I also run the RWR server Wink
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server, if needed forums.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I am well suited and familiar in moderating a plethora of situations and have assisted with setting up bots and configuring perms within them.
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

Katt's support app x78 Empty Re: Katt's support app x78

on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:33 pm
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum